Welcome to Romania`s most beautiful recreation area!
Rasnov & Transylvania
Just half an hour away from Romania`s most important ski resorts Poiana Brasov and Predeal and very close to the mountains Bucegi, Postavarul and Piatra Craiului, Risnov is your perfect winter and summer destination.
Numerous natural attractions in the surrounding mountains as well as the cultural heritage of Transylvania makes the small town an ideal destination on your trip through Romania.
Rasnov itself boasts the typical Transylvanian architecture of the German settlers, a medieval fortress from the 13th century (Cetatea Medievala Risnov), a protestant church (Biserica Evanghelica) and one of the oldest orthodox churches in Transylvania (Biserica Veche Sf. Nicolae). Close to Rasnov you will find a spectacular cave and the fascinating Cheile Rasnoavei, a canyon like landscape.
Our nice boardinghouse surrounded by beautiful forest is close to the city centre of Rasnov. Our guesthouse disposes of:
- 3 double and 2 twin rooms for 10 persons with own bathrooms and beautiful wooden balconies
- optional folding bed in every room
- a large dining room for 24 people with private kitchen (breakfast on demand for an extra fee)
- a barbeque area with grill
- a courtyard
- a terrace
- a hanging garden with fruit trees and a beautiful view of the entire region
- access to the adjacent forest
- parking spaces